Portraits and Fine Art By Glenda Brown
Glenda Brown is an award winning portrait artist working in a contemporary realistic tradition with a touch of impressionism. She has an amazing ability to capture the personality, as well as the essence and unique beauty of her subjects. Her life-size portraits are painted in oil on a linen canvas. Glenda feels an overwhelming urge to paint “life on canvas.” Continue reading "Life On Canvas" Stories.
Awards and Authorships
- Glenda won the “Grand Prize” at the American Society of Portrait Artist.
- She was featured in the April – May 2004 issue of International Artist Magazine.
- She has had several articles in The Commercial Appeal newspaper located in Memphis Tennessee.
- Her work is displayed at Gallery 202 and was in Nashville Arts magazine
- Glenda is an artist and author for Walter Foster Publishing Company, “The Art of Basic Oil Painting” was released in 2014.